Thursday, June 16, 2011

Huh - She was right (she usually is)

Received a text message tonight that said....reading your blog. you've actually written something.

And while I didn't doubt that she was right (as I've said...she usually is - it's kind of annoying sometimes but don't tell her I told you) I couldn't for the life of me remember what the latest episode of rambling was about so I just took her word for it (because again, she usually is right)

Once I got home from my 2nd trip to the city today I put aside my desire for sleep to just have a peek at the old blog.

Sure enough, she was right. I have written something lately. (and it's a heck of a lot more recent than the last post on her own neglected blog....I'm just saying).

And now that my curiosity has been satisfied, it is time for sleep. My very last early morning commute into the city (for school anyway) is tomorrow.

LAST DAY!!!!! Whooohoooo! I've been dreaming of this day for many weeks and am so glad it is finally here. I've enjoyed school but it's been a love/hate relationship for the past few months so I'm definately doing a happy dance now that it's done.

Night all. Love and Hugs heading your way. Oh and say HI in the comments if you do stop by so I know you've been around.

1 comment:

Fignie said...

Hey ... I still read this .... in the rare chance that you post! :) (though, I can't really say alot since I've been slacking in the blog dept the last bit ... woopssiee)