Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Scrapbook vacation

Yup.  That's right. Scrapbook & vacation in the same title. I've been on holidays all week and have spent a decent portion of my time at Minerva hall playing with paper and relaxing. Today is our last full day here - day five!  Tomorrow evening we will finally pack up our stuff. It's been nice in many ways.  Other than scrapbooking, there are family meals together, cousins playing together, a few card games in the evenings and air conditioning. I think I will miss the air conditioning the most.  

I certainly haven't cranked out as many pages as I could have - sleeping in and not get in here until after 1 most days didn't help, but I've done at least a dozen pages in the last 5 days so I'm happy.  

Not a bad way to spend a few holiday days. Sure do wish I didn't have to go back to work Monday though.


No comments: