Monday, March 25, 2013

There are no do-overs

But honestly..... That's one vacation I do not want to repeat.

Went back to work today, feeling almost 100%. Almost.

And today didn't really suck, if ya don't count the fact that it wasn't spent at home chillin.

I did enjoy my last day off so maybe that helped prepare me for having to go back to work this morning. Em and I spent the day together. Too bad we couldn't convince the guys to get the heck out of our hair for a few hours but we worked around them. We spent the entire morning watching Gilmore Girls and we pulled out the folding table, set it up in the living room and played with paper all day. Well, mostly I played with paper (4 pages done and a whole lot of long-lost supplies sorted and even used). I feel bad that Em just couldn't get into it which is usually my issue, not hers. I think maybe her very sore tail bone had something to do with it. Poor girl slipped on ice and fell a couple weeks ago and is still hurting.

I still have 2 days available from my 2012 holidays to use up before the end is April so I foresee an extra long weekend or two in my near future.

Maybe that is the way my holidays are meant to be spent.

~Kirsten


No comments: