Friday, March 22, 2013

My Spring Stay-cation

AKA

My Pity Party

So my holidays, the 6 days of freedom that I'd booked off work, that I'd been looking forward to so much. It sucked!!!

Since early December, we've been insanely short staffed and I'd waited and waited to take the last of my 2012 holidays until things had sort of settled down. I was so exhausted, and so excited and so ready to just chill at home. I had nothing special planned. Just take care of some things I've been too tired to do lately. I had a mental list of some much needed spring cleaning mixed with some reading, maybe some knitting and definitely some scrapbooking.

How much of that got done?

None. Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Between sick kids and sick me.... My stay-cation has been a big bust. And now, still feeling weak from being sick ( how can I be tired.... I spent 36 hrs straight in bed) I'm working on all the laundry from the massive puke fest this week has been and having myself a little pity party!

Hugs.
~Kirsten

No comments: