Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Can Blog from MY PHONE?!?!?

How sweet is that and how did I not know this before?!?

The trick of course was remembering my username and password, which becomes especially tricky when you've changed Internet providers and set up new emails a couple times in the last few years. But I figured it all out and here I am blogging from my phone.

No excuses now, not to update the old blog on a regular basis.... aside from lack of blog worthy content, but I'm sure I will be able to come up with stuff occasionally.

So, setting myself up to blog on my phone takes care of one thing off my "things to do while on holidays" list and since I'm on a roll with that list (and nobody is currently puking) I'm going to go tackle some more of my list while I have a chance.

Hugs
~Kirsten


No comments: