Friday, February 20, 2009

What was lost....is now found!

Unbelievable. We looked and looked for those glasses and finally gave up. I was going to go in today and order the new ones --- and dish out the $204 for them. (yes carrie...i know about the website to get glasses for $15bucks from Japan)

Well, last night I couldn't sleep. I just KNEW those glasses were somewhere in this house. Well wouldn't you know it. I found the little buggers. When I told Em this morning where I'd found them she was excited (i was worried she'd be upset since she LOVES the new Jalopenos - Bananarama frames she'd picked out last week) and she said....'oh ya! i remember now!' Ugh! She couldn't have remembered that a week or two or three ago?

Anyway, so she's got her glasses back and I didn't have to order the Jalopenos ones after all....but I still plan to - in a couple weeks when I have the cash to spare. It definately won't hurt to have a 2nd pair. Since her prescription changed slightly too, I guess I'll have to get new lenses for these ones as well. And again I say...she couldn't have remembered a week or two or three ago?

1 comment:

Kat said...

so glad you found them girlie, imagine that..something going right? Could you share some of that luck with me,LOL?