Monday, July 14, 2008

and the conversation went like this........

The following conversation occured immediately following Al teasing Em that no boys would ever date her cuz her butt is big and hairy like a gorilla or something like that (to be honest...I wasn't paying much attention since I try darn hard to block out the endless chatter and noise in the house lately) They banter back and forth constantly.....it's like.....oh.....I don't know.....having FIVE kids in the house. The two of them are so funny though - she totally (at age 8) gets his sense of humor and is one sarcastic little thing and even from the time she could talk....a way way way long time ago.....she's always had perfect (and i do mean perfect) comedic timing and the sharpest comebacks ever!

Me: Al, It's comments like that, that will turn her into a teenager with an eating disorder and a severe self-confidence problem

Al: She knows I'm only kidding around with her. Emily....right? You know we are only joking around right?

Emily: Ya Ya. Say your prayers mister cuz I'll get you one day.

Where does she come up with this stuff? Does she have a writer on staff that I don't know about?

No comments: