Sunday, July 20, 2008

Look Look Look --- some CREATIVITY!

well actually you can't "look" since this post has been sitting in draft mode for the past 3.5 months and I never did get the pages scanned and stitched and uploaded but I'm publishing the post anyway to prove (if to no one but myself) that I actually scrap occasionally.

I hosted my monthly all day crop on Saturday and actually completed some projects --- a card and 3.5 layouts of my super cute Great Neice/Neice. The layouts are for my mom's album (because I really wanted to scrap cutie baby pics and forgot my envelope of pics at home so I grabbed my mom's envelope when I stopped by there to check on her that morning)


the pages turned out way to beautiful. One is framed and hanging on the wall of my mom's living room and the double page layout is in her album (well actually it's still sitting on her dining room table but whatever) and the .5 one....still not done. It wasn't 'working' for me and I set it aside. I'll post em when I get the chance....which probably means - never.

EDIT~ Here's the link to my 'other blog' - one specifically for my scrapbooking where I just posted one of these layouts. http://kirstensscraproom.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-blog-for-me.html



No comments: