Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day --- and what a wonderful day it is!!!

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I'm just sooooo happy!!!!

LINDEN ALEXANDER GOTTFRIED was born at 12:45 am
Carrie & Garrett are the proud parents of one darn cute baby boy!

Happy Mother's Day Carrie

I'd just given up hearing anything and my head barely hit the pillow when I got the exciting text message at 1:50am from Garrett that Linden was finally here. I was so happy. I cried some tears of joy, forwarded the text message to a few people who were anxiously awaiting any news and then crashed....only to be woken by my own bundles of joy at 9am. They were fighting. Happy Mother's Day to me.

After a couple cups of coffee and dad giving the kids the evil eye - things settled down and we had a great day. I received a cute card from Owen (hand made at daycare....using Bazzill cardstock! how cool!) and a boquet of silk flowers in a pair of garden gloves as well as a fridge magnet with his cheesey little grin and a playstation game (which the kids have played more than me). In the afternoon we had Al's family here for a birthday bbq for all my May Babies - Aarica, Tyler & Emily and we played cards all. Garrett stopped by on his way home to show off pics of his pride & joy. What a cutie!!!

No comments: