Sunday, April 05, 2009

I am IN LOVE

and you would be too if you spent the whole afternoon cuddling this adorable bundle of sweetness.

Sarah is now 7 weeks old and I'd only held her once prior to today. Today I cuddled with her lots....and I really needed some baby cuddles today. It's been a rough week and my spirits were low and cuddles are the best therapy ever. I'm so glad we got to spend this time together because they are leaving in a few days and going back to BC for a couple months. I hope their house there sells quickly and they are back in a few weeks. If not it could be late June before they are back. June! That's like forever away.



Thankfully the low-battery warning on my camera gave me a break and I was able to sneak away with the little darling for a quick photo shoot. Oh my what a great time that was. Usually a sleepy little girl, she perked up quickly and was 'talking' to me and making the sweetest faces. I loved every minute of it. I'm hoping I can squeeze in another quick round of pictures of her and her big brother Luke before they leave.






And you have to admit it......you went awwwwwww when you saw that cute little smile didn't you. I could seriously take pictures like these all day long. Pure Sweetness!

~K

1 comment:

Yo said...

awwwwww...