Saturday, April 04, 2009

Second guessing my brilliance

Moving the kids to the 2nd floor seemed like a brilliant idea and in the long run it probably will be because when they are up there.....they aren't down here and that makes for a more peaceful down here.


BUT

I didn't take into consideration that being up there means that they now need to bounce back and forth between up there and down here

and up there and down here

and up there and down here

and up there and down here

and down here and up there.

All I've heard all day are feet up and down the stairs.

But when they aren't down here, they are up there - so it's working for me.

And with all that up and down I'm hoping they are exhausted by bedtime....I know I will be.


~K

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Ooo dearie me. I used to moan that we were trapped downstairs and no-one ever went upstairs of their own free will.......however that was a year ago and it's all changed now!
Cheers
p.s. saves on gym membership!

Yo said...

I can't seem to figure out how to become a follower of this blog. I had no trouble with the other one. Maybe you aren't set up for followers?
Yo
P.S. I think all in all having the kids up there will be a good thing!