Thursday, April 02, 2009

I need to go buy a new calendar....mine's broken!

Wow - talk about a reality check.

I received an email from one of my *not really a sister but the closest thing I've got* sisters last night. She invited me into the city for a 'sleep-over so we can catch up' night and I said to myself..... "Self. That sounds like damn good idea."

So I checked the calendar

and I discovered that the calendar hanging in my kitchen is obviously broken because there doesn't seem to be a single day

except maybe one

that might work

if I really try hard

in the next two weeks and the two after that don't hold much promise either.

Geesh! This working around two guys working different shifts at different gas stations and only having one vehicle is way tricky. Add to that various bowling and dancing committments and a weekend dance competition and then a weekend crop and my month is booked SOLID.

I don't have time to get a job.

Unfortunately that's not an option (not that people are beating down my door to hire me or anthing) but when the heck am I gonna squeeze a job into my crazy-busy life.

Besides.

I have all this blogging to do.


Seriously though....my calendar. It's broken. I think I need to go get me one of those really big wall size calendars because it's going to be insane trying to keep track of who needs to be where and when on the one I've got now.

And the kids wanted to sign up for soccer and baseball this spring. Snort. Ya....like I have the room on my calendar to write all that down, let alone the cash to pay for it. I think we'll pass on that for this year. Sorry guys.

1 comment:

Kat said...

hey girl I tagged you on my blog
http://kat-katskrazykorner.blogspot.com/

and why the heck do the emails I send you keep bouncing back? WTH?