Friday, March 27, 2009

About Me

You see that About Me section.

The one over there.

<------------------

On the right I mean left....and yes I really had to think if it was right or left cuz I'm directionally challenged like that.

It's been bothering me lately. Well not really bothering me but it just keeps staring at me. Mocking me. Saying things like. "Liar" and "I'm inaccurate you know." and "You should update me." And I know I should but it's hard. That's been my About Me since I started this blog and I'm not sure what to change it to. Change is hard. Change is scarey. I'm not changing it today. Maybe tomorrow, or next week but not today.


***************

My public is being very demanding these days. Very demanding. I'm no longer getting text messages saying things like. What's new? You know what's not new....your blog. Update it so I have something to read. Oh no. No messages like that anymore.

I've been trying to write a new post each day and it's getting easier to do. If I know I'll be busy on a certain day I'll even go so far as to write one and schedule it to post the next day. Only I've learned that blog posts are like anything else....you give em what they want and they just want more.

and she says to me........" You need to write TWO posts per day. One in the morning and then another one so I have something new to read in the afternoon."

Ya. Getting right on that.

~K

2 comments:

Carrie Gottfried said...

You say that like it's a bad thing that you have loyal readers.

Yo said...

'she' is right!